Monday, February 14, 2011

A 5 to remember Part One

Shamelessly posting multiple pics of my sweet five year old in her "cupcake shirt", which she loves. Thank you Dulu Designs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This year, with the Disney trip and all, we talked Sissy into doing a family only party that would still consist of lots of people and lots of presents. SHe picked out a Rapunzel/Tangled theme and we were on!
Photobucket

Photobucket

With Gma K
Photobucket

With Great Gma Steen
Photobucket

Okay, I think I need to explain my photography here. This would be an awesome picture had I not cut Gma McLain's head off, I know. However, in my defense, I was distracted yelling at Big Boy who was about to do...
Photobucket
THIS!!!
Photobucket

Sis' cousins came to the party as well. Big Boy loooves playing with his baby cousin H.
Photobucket

Photobucket



The cake:
Photobucket

Photobucket





Then mommy took the cake back into the kitchen to get it ready...

2 comments: