Friday, February 11, 2011

FIVE

Today is Sissy's 5th birthday!

Sissy's Favorite...

color- turquoise
food- pizza
song- one of Taylor Swift's songs, the one that goes "you'll be the prince and I'll be the princess"
singer- Taylor Swift
toy- my pink hippo
friend- Ella
holiday- Halloween
game- Hungry, hungry hippos
thing about school- to go play in housekeeping
season- summer 'cause I like it to be not cold. I just don't like it when it's cold.
thing to play in her room- Barbies
movie- Barbie movies
movie character- Jessie. I love Rapunzel but I love Jessie, too. I'm having a Rupunzel birthday so I'll just say Jessie because I don't have very much cowgirl stuff.

What are you excited about this year?
"Hmm. Going to a big kid school. Going to movies. Go to Disney World and see Mickey and Minnie and princesses. I'm going to Colorado to see mountains. And I am going to see Taylor Swift for real and she's going to play her guitar."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She has changed so much over the last year and has had so many great experiences. And she is going to have such a big year coming up! The biggest thing is obviously kindergarten where she'll be starting again at a new school. She also will be going to Toy Story 3: Disney on Ice, a Taylor Swift concert, and Disney World all in the span of a few months. What a lucky little lady!

Sissy is the best daughter ever. I could go on and on about how wonderful she is. She is just so EASY! She loves to eat vegetables and names brocolli as a favorite food. She loves chocolate. She does not nap but has a 2 hour rest time in her room for me every day. She sleeps like an angel, all night long, and has for years. She loves to swim. She loves ferris wheels. And as she gets older she is more and more willing to try anything. She helps with her brother and loves him to death. She is constantly telling Daddy, me, and Big Boy how much she loves us. We are so lucky to have her!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Happy birthday Sis!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, love the pictures in backwards chronological order- I'll have to steal that idea!

    Happy, Happy birthday sweet girl. You have a lot to look forward to this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5th Birthday, Sissy! She is such a doll and if I do say so myself, she's a perfect daughter! :) Love the pictures at the end.

    ReplyDelete