Monday, February 14, 2011

A 5 to remember Part Two

Mommy was thinking ahead and picturing the below situation in my head- Big Boy wanting to blow the candles out. I saw this coming and thought I would be tricky and buy...trick candles! Oh, how funny it would be. I thought.
Photobucket


So we sang, and she blew, and those suckers kept relighting.
Photobucket
And relighting...
Photobucket


Now, there is no picture to put here- everyone was flipping out. But it is on videotape. Sissy was blowing and blowing on those candles. She blew so hard that- she passed out. I am not kidding you. Eyes rolled back in head and just fell over. I grabbed her and immediately started asking her what was wrong- and she was limp. I picked her up and carried her into the family room for some fresh air and she came to and said, "What mommy? What about my cake?"



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Heart attack!



So here she is 5 minutes later, perfectly fine, airways restored. That will be the last time we have trick candles in our household!
Photobucket

Photobucket
She was going strong then and able to eat cake and ice cream and open presents.
Photobucket


Everyone was very generous to her, as usual, and she got a jewelry kit, tickets to Disney On Ice, new ballerina Barbies, a game, clothes, lots of toys, a heart-shaped princess pillow, a new nightstand, a new lamp, and more! With the addition of the nightstand we finally took off her bedrail so now she is officially big.
Photobucket
She had such a great birthday and played well into the night with her new mini Lalaloopsies and doll furniture.
Photobucket



The videotape, which I hear is funny although it still scares the crap out of me, will be sent into America's Funniest Home Videos- per my husband.

4 comments:

  1. OH EM GEE... are you serious? Yeah, you should send it to Ellen, too. That's crazy. I'm going to have to see that sometime, you know... I'm really, REALLY glad she was OK. Phew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun birthday party! And I'm sure it scared the PEE out of you, but that story is pretty damn funny! I'll vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be scary! Curious about the video myself, I would vote too! Looks like she had a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the craziest story ever!!!!! So glad she was fine and you recovered also!

    ReplyDelete