Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Best field trip ever

Sissy's class took a field trip to Great Harvest Bread Co. this week and they had a blast! It was so interesting and the staff was so great with the kids. The building is small so the mommas all hung out in the front and feasted on free samples of bread straight out of the oven. Best field trip ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After the tour they passed out bread to the kids that they had just seen pulled out of the oven.
Photobucket

Photobucket
And they introduced me to my new obsession: White Chocolate Cranberry Cinnamon Swirl bread. Now, I am not a bread eater. Not tempted by it (usually), don't eat rolls or anything like that very often. However, when they cut this fresh for us every single mommy there said "put me down for a loaf of that!" Two days later I returned again for more!
Photobucket


Big Boy's class had a circus theme last week and the teachers made them into clowns one day.

Happy clown:
Photobucket
Sad clown:
Photobucket
Trying-to-make-a-mad-face-when-I-really-want-to-laugh clown.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a cute field trip idea! That bread sounds divine. I've actally never been there- now I totally have an excuse!

    ReplyDelete