Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Apples, boo boos, and pee pee

This morning while getting the kids ready for school I was trying to teach Big Boy the importance of where he puts his hand while going potty. Yeah... I would say he is a typical boy and that he likes to "shoot and score" on the toilet, with the shooting getting a little wild lately.

Today was my breaking point as he stuck his finger right in his, well, you know. I said, "T, you cannot do that! That is gross! You have to keep your hand away from pee pee because it has germs and can make you sick!"

I picked him up from preschool today and he told me proudly, "Momma, I no get finger in my pee pee at school today!" I immediately congratulated him. "Yeah, Momma, cuz that's yucky. Apples, boo boos, and pee pee make me sick, make me see doctor." (he is allergic to apples) I hope I am not turning my son into a hypochondriac- threatening him with a doctor visit just seems to be gold when trying to get him not to do something- he won't touch an apple with a 10 foot pole!

1 comment:

  1. HA! That's so funny! I need to try that on Ethan, he seems to always get wet hands after he pees (and he even sits, rather than stands...hmmmm). Ick!

    ReplyDelete