Sunday, August 9, 2009

Uncle Caca

I'm pretty sure 23 years ago when my mom gave birth to a baby boy named Micah that she was not thinking ahead this far into the future. Otherwise she might have realized that when Micah became Uncle Micah his darling niece and nephew- just learning to talk- would give him a nickname meaning, well...poop. (a polite way of saying it) As appropriate as some members of our family might think it is for my children to call my brother Caca, when we are out in public it can be kind of embarrassing. Although I have to admit that we have encouraged it to the point that now even our 3 year old who is well past learning to talk still uses the version that she created at age 1.

Uncle Caca visited from Emporia last week where he works and goes to (or shall I say, will be going to once he enrolls) grad school. Here are some pics from his visit:

Horsing around
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Reading to Big Boy:
Photobucket

Eating some ice cream:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Big Boy tormenting Grandma K's dog
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment