Sunday, August 9, 2009

The little ballerina

Ever since I found out I was pregnant with a girl I knew that she would be a little ballerina just like I was when I was little. I started dance very young and I remember not so much the classes, but the great recitals that I got to perform in! I got to wear beautiful costumes and my mom would do my hair and let me wear makeup.

And Sissy carries on the tradition! I decided to start slowly with her and she took a summer class at the YMCA during the summer. She adored it. She loves to get ready early and then dance around the house in her outfit. At one of her last classes a mom of another little girl remarked to me how concentrated Sissy was compared to the other little girls and how intent she was on everything the teacher did. I didn't need much persuasion- I immediately went home and enrolled her at an actual dance studio for the school year in a class with a friend of hers. I can't wait to see my beautiful ballerina in a recital!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

After ballet:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pics with Aunt Ashlee and Uncle B:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment