Monday, August 17, 2009

Ariel and Flounder

Okay, if you really would love to see a shameless amount of pictures of my little mermaid and fish then you are in the right place. And I realize that if you are not related to my little sea creatures this post will be overkill, but I am just so proud of my little FISHIES! The kids have come such a long way with swimming this summer. Sissy is amazing- she is jumping off the side, swimming under water, and diving down to touch the bottom of the pool. (in the shallow end, of course!)
Big Boy stays true to his nature and is fearless. The first time we took him to the pool this summer he jumped in, no floaty or anyone to catch him, and he thought it was great. That night we went to Wal-Mart to get some type of flotation device for when he decides to swim in the deep end and he became Jaws with his little shark teeth. I am almost relieved that summer is ending because now his little shark floaty is not so fun to him anymore and every trip to the pool involves a long tantrum as I wrestle him into it. He will gladly jump in without it and sink to the bottom. The thought of him at the pool next summer scares me!

The fam:
Photobucket


Photobucket

Daddy throwing Sissy in:
Photobucket

Big Boy jumping in:
Photobucket

Big Boy landing!
Photobucket


Gma K and kids:
Photobucket


Sissy swimming to my mom:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: