Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Time- can I get a little more of it?

Busy, busy, busy is all I can say. There never seems to be enough hours in the day! I feel like we are constantly in a go-go-go mentality.

My to do list is 2 pages long. There are sooo many things that need done around the house, including one bathroom remodel if we can ever find the time to do it. I have fall clothes to get out and wash and absolutely every room needs some major organization. I have 4 bags of clothes to sell on craigslist and more in the closets. Where do my days go?

Every second Sissy is in school Big Boy and I are on the move- errands, hair cuts, doctor's appts, returning items to store, buying items from stores! :) We have had several birthdays in the past couple weeks so there are presents to buy and food to prepare.

Time and money. I could use a little more of each!! And unfortunately for my blog readers this is as intelligible as I can make this post. I'll try to do better next time!

Random pics from the past week:

I am a sucker for babies reading!
Photobucket

Photobucket


My mom's bday and my brother's cake choice:
Photobucket

Reaction as Sis and Big Boy spit on the cake blow out the candles:
Photobucket

Sorry Sis...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Field trip to the zoo with Sissy's class:
(minus T, thank you Kid's Day Out!!!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

This freaked out her and I both!
Photobucket

The hippos put on a great show. I have never seen the water so clear- I guess 8:30 in the morning is the time to go!
Photobucket

What can I say, he is ready for Halloween?
Photobucket

Daddy's birthday:
Photobucket

Photobucket

More of Daddy's birthday and the beautiful cake that Sis made him:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Off to school
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, you all HAVE been busy! It was great to see you and your cutie pies today!

    ReplyDelete