Monday, December 20, 2010

Red, green, yellow, blue, and KSU purple

Last weekend we decided to make some homeade sugar cookies and frostings. I am not usually super-excited about cooking with my children. It is horribly messy and there is always a bunch of fighting involved (between the two "helpers"). But Daddy was gone taking Hunter's Safety for the day and I was feeling brave!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Then we realized we had over 50 cookies. So we went out and did some cookie delivering!
Photobucket
And checked out everyone's Christmas decor!
Photobucket

And admired Great Grandma's beautiful tree...
Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! They look really into it! And I covet your stand mixer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! I love how they both start wearing clothes and then end up in their skivvies!

    ReplyDelete