Friday, August 13, 2010

Four going on thirty

Boy, times have changed. When I was little my friends and I played at each other's houses or on the most special of days maybe ate at a McDonalds (with no playplace). Sissy's and her bff like to do those things- as well as take advantage of a spa day to relax and forget about all of their troubles.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure what at age I started worrying about who I was going to marry and when it would happen, but for some reason my daughter has reached that point. She is obsessed with anything wedding, bride, long white dress, etc... Her aunt may have let her "try on" her wedding dress, too, and veil which has made the obsession all that much more intense. As of now my four year old is not yet decided whether she will wear my wedding dress or my sister's at her own wedding but one thing she is sure of is that she will not marry her brother.
Photobucket
A Target toy clearance find- bride and ballerina doll, Sissy's new best friends. And they both have the same name- Sally.
Photobucket
They even get their own spot in her bed...
Photobucket

I am finally feeling the urge to get back into my blogging. This month has been super crazy and I have kind of taken a break from everything and let some things go. But we have Big Boy's 3rd birthday party coming up this weekend and a trip to Topeka to see my college bffs so that will jumpstart me back into taking 100 pictures a week!

3 comments:

  1. The picture of her with the cucumbers on her eyes is the best!!! Isn't it funny...I don't think I got my first manicure or pedicure until I was in the late 20's! How times have changed. Looks like the girls had a whole lot of fun getting pampered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cucumber picture! What pampered little princesses. Times sure have changed. Looks like they had a blast, though.

    ReplyDelete