Monday, April 26, 2010

Untitled- the kids are being loud and nothing witty is coming to me right now

Oh, how I loathe popsicles in our home! I bought some one day a couple weeks ago and now they are a permanent fixture. The kids are obsessed with them and I have to admit I love them, too. Big Boy has stained multiple shirts with them and now both kids know Popsicle=stripping down.

Photobucket

And before glorifying Sissy's most brilliant weekend, I will include one more pic of Big Boy. Same picture as my last blog post, only he is awake this time and looking darn cute getting his posse ready for bed, I think!
Photobucket

And here she is, princess ballerina. Her ballet class had a 8a.m. (on a Saturday morning) dance performance. It was only Sissy and I, I figured no one else would want to be up and out of our house that early in the morning. Pat later admitted to me that he and T slept until 9:15! It was a little painful but worth it as the girls were hilarious.
Photobucket

Did I mention it was also freezing outside? The poor little girls huddled together and jumped around for warmth.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The recital is in a couple of weeks so they have been practicing hard. I would say they all know- some of it. They started out slightly in sync...
Photobucket

And then there was some confusion...
Photobucket

Close enough!
Photobucket

Sissy continued to enjoy a special morning. We hit Sonic for some breakfast smoothies, then the studio for a dance rehearsal, and then we went to a birthday party. It was very fun- it had a play zone with slides and stuff for the kids and then a puppet show and some music and dancing. Did I feel VERY slightly guilty about leaving T home? Maybe, especially since I do it a lot. His enthusiasm for everything in his life just slightly overwhelms me sometimes. Those poor second children- they really do get the shaft!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa- we are totally both on the same wave length regarding popsicles and second children. ;) I'm REALLY looking forward to this summer and having the time 'off' to hang out with the mommy group pretty regularly and see everyone again.

    ReplyDelete