Thursday, April 22, 2010

All things Sis

Last Friday Sis had her Spring Program at school. Her class, as well as a few others, sang several songs they had learned throughout the year. It was quite the mix- starting with the Pledge of Allegiance, throwing in some light rapping and hand movements, the B-I-B-L-E, and traditional church songs with instruments. Sissy was very proud to be up there and very pleased with her flowers for her performance.

Photobucket

The pledge:
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Big Boy could not contain his excitement as L walked on the stage. He was waving madly and yelling her name-very loudly. We finally detoured him snacks but when he saw the instruments come out he went crazy with jealousy!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Sissy told me, after receiving her flowers and twirling around in her dress, "it is just like I am getting married..."
Photobucket

Sissy with Gma K and Great Gma:
Photobucket


Photobucket


Poor Big Boy. I fear he will be getting neglected on my blog due to all things Sissy. She has a dance recital coming up in a couple weeks followed by all the end-of-the-year school events so I fear he will be left out.

So here is my cute pic of Big Boy- he is OBSESSED with all things Toy Story. He has numerous Buzz figures, Woody figures, Toy Story drink cups, and accessories. Every night he chooses a few and aligns them just right for bed. I love it. I know, I take way too many pics of my kids sleeping!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Did your heart skip a beat when she said she felt like she was getting married!? And how funny about all the toys in bed, all lined up nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adelyn keeps staging marriage ceremonies with her brother... I honestly don't even know where she comes up with this stuff! Lily has gotten to be SO GORGEOUS though... you definitely are going to have your hands full as she gets older. Tate is just precious too... isn't it sweet to see them get so excited about each other (even if they are fighting the rest of the time!)?

    ReplyDelete