Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A BFF reunion and an ode to the girls

I ♥ my college bffs. Sorry if that is cheesy, but I do. Over the holiday break we had a long overdue get together, although, we couldn't all be there. :( Casey, Stephanie, and I made the trip to Topeka to Annie's for a little reunion and I was even lucky enough to see Casey twice, as she and Phil visited our house as well. It was so great to see some of the kids together. I haven't seen Kaitlyn since this summer and she is just the sweetest thing ever. And Logan and Parker! Logan is so adorable- his little voice just brings a smile to your face. And baby Parker- so cute and snuggly. The boys look just like their momma.

I think of these girls all the time- reading their funny posts on facebook or looking at their pics, watching them on national television (go Rach!), checking out their design websites, and during day to day life. They were/are such a great part of my life and my memories. I wish I could spend more time with them but since we are scattered throughout the country that can be difficult. But I love and miss them always!

Annie, Lis, Casey, and Steph (Burtle)
Photobucket

Me and my new bff Kaitlyn (Annie's daughter):
Photobucket

She is so sweet!!
Photobucket

Some of our kids: Sis, Kaitlyn, T, Logan, and Parker
(missing Kristina's kids :( )
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Sissy and Kaitlyn:
Photobucket


A trip down memory lane...
In Topeka we talked about old moments and pictures so
I thought I would pull some out of the vault.

The Spice Girls, Halloween Sophomore year:
Photobucket

The Girl Scouts- Halloween Junior Year
(where were you Case?)
Photobucket

In the beginning...
(Annie's eyebrows will forever live on in this picture)
Photobucket

'Whose a better friend' Jenga and a Victoria's
Secret poster...
Photobucket

An infamous night- Case singing Black Velvet at Cinco de Chi O
Photobucket


Photobucket

Legore Lane
Photobucket

A bachelorette party I will never forget- mainly because none of us were engaged! ;)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Molly, Annie, and I at Kelly's wedding
Photobucket

Graduation
Photobucket


We missed you Rachel, Kristina, and Molly!!!!

1 comment: