Thursday, June 10, 2010

MIA

Sorry readers, been MIA for awhile and will remain away from my computer probably. We had a 10 day vacation, which was a really long time to be gone, and then when we got back one of my bff's (shut up, I know that sounds like I'm 15) from college called and came to stay for a couple days with her little one while her husband worked down here.

Despite all this I would have probably had my 6,000 vacation pictures already up except for the fact that the night before we left our computer crashed. We are trying to recover everything now and then it will be in the shop for awhile. We have an old laptop plugged in that works...sometimes.

So I've been reading my fellow blogs when I can and not commenting, sorry, my computer time is very limited. But maybe it's a good thing- you get to go one more week without seeing my vacation pics! :) And before you hear about- duh duh duh- T's big accident our first day away and while I'm the worst parent ever. Here's a tip- do not let your 2 year olds drive four-wheelers. How's that for a teaser??

3 comments:

  1. OH NO! Well, glad you;re back and glad T is OK... I hope. Can't wait to hear/see about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh...I hope he wasn't hurt! Love the "bff" comment, and yes, it does make you sound 15 but that's ok, I still say it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have been disappointed if you hadn't used BFF... we all need our inner 15-year-olds to come out every once in awhile (or more!). Can't wait to hear (and see the pics) about your vacay!!!

    ReplyDelete