Friday, February 12, 2010

4 years ago today...

I was just arriving at the hospital during one of the biggest snowstorms in New York history. My doctor was stuck but it was okay- I was only 2 cm dilated. While waiting for my doctor (for 2 hours) we strolled the halls and Pat called our families to let them know they were sending us back home. Stopped in the room for 1 more checkup and- 7 cm! An hour in the jacuzzi- 9 cm! A challenge from my doctor that she had 5 other patients who would deliver before me although I was dead set on having my baby on the 12th and not the 13th- and Sissy was out at 11:55 p.m.

Happy Birthday to my beautiful four year old. It seems like yesterday when I had you. It was just me, you, and Daddy up in New York and we had a lot of quality time together. I love that you love to talk about New York and all we did there and I love that you love "the city" like we do. You were our only plans, our best friend, and our little doll. And since then we have watched you turn into everything we could want you to be. Happy Birthday to my beautiful four year old.

I gained over 50 pounds. Ate nothing but mac n cheese and chicken nuggets for 2 months.
Photobucket
Our little Valentine's baby. We brought you home on Valentine's Day, the ladies at the hospital knitted you a hat with a heart on it.
Photobucket
Dark hair, dark eyes...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
NYC
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy Birthday Sis! We love you!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, sweet girl! 4. Can you even believe it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! She is such a cutie, her baby pictures look JUST like her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much did she weigh when she was born? Look at those cheeks! Happy bday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. Happy birthday to your big girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete