Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm here!

Alright, I did it! After months of "blog stalking" everyone else's I have finally began my own. I am the first to admit that keeping in touch with family and friends can sometimes be difficult with our busy schedules so hopefully this will help encourage us all to keep in touch and for others to start blogs as well. I have been accused of sending out pictures too much (I can't help it) and too little so now people can make the choice how often they want to view my children. I can't promise anything noteworthy or remotely stimulating will ever be written on this blog but these are the days of our lives...

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great Alyssa!! Welcome to the blogging world :) I can't believe how big the kids have gotten, holy cow! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete