Friday, October 15, 2010

Busy weeks

Wow, the last couple weeks have been nothing short of crazy. We have had numerous school events and Pat has been out of town so life is hectic. Every night I lay out my list of things to do the next day, to bring the next day, to wear the next day. I've been getting up at 5:30 to be able to make an attempt to be prepared for what the days would bring!


School picture day- love, love, love. The kids did AMAZING. I had high hopes for these pictures- really high. It's been over a year since I've gotten pictures taken of them and I was hoping to use their school ones and opt out of the traditional pics this year. And I think I got my wish! I even had their pics taken together so we are good! Here is a peek, a couple I took before we left
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also had two trips to the pumpkin patch to enjoy with the kids. They both were in school when the other went so I got to take them alone. Well, T anyway. Sissy actually had 2 friends whose parents couldn't go ride with us- heaven for them. They had a blast!
(side note for those who live close- Applejack PP, first time I've been in a couple years. Still not impressed. The kids were bored after less than two hours and even on a weekday it just felt crowded, my heart still belongs to Walters)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

T's class headed to Walter's pp and it was the usual wonderful time as well. Hardly anyone was there so the kids got to spread out and do whatever they wanted for hours. I think Big Boy went down the slide 50 times. Magnificent!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was how we returned from Walter's- naked. :) It was a little muddy.
Photobucket

The AMAZING RACE! (the kids' school fundraiser)
"Let us run with patience the race that is set before us."
Hebrews 12:1
Photobucket

Grandma's class came to watch both days that my kids ran. It was slightly embarrassing (for mom and I) because her kids were chanting- LOUD- "Go T go!" or "Go L go!" with as much gusto as they possibly could. My two were lucky to have their own cheering section made up of someone other than those quiet adults!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last but not least, Sis and I took a tutu making class a couple weeks ago. She and some friends got to play rock star and they had a great time.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Now we are coming to our Halloween events! Costumes are ready, kids are pumped up! And I need to go to the Y every day to make up for the amount of candy I am about to consume!

No comments:

Post a Comment